Find your EVC customer number
1. Click the question mark icon in your top toolbar.
2. Choose the most bottom option (Info about WinOLS...).
3. Copy your License account number as listed on the image right image (bottom for mobile users).
Fill in your customer number in our fileservice
4. Navigate to your profile page in the fileservice https://24-7chiptuningfiles.com/account/profile.
5. Scroll down to find your EVC customer number and fill the License account number that you've copied in step 3 as shown on the left (top for mobile users).
6. Hit the save button to save your changes.
Update your WinOLS
7. Click the question mark icon in your top toolbar.
8 Choose the most bottom option (Info about WinOLS...).
9. Click on the green update link as shown on the right image (bottom for mobile users).
Browse our EVC file database
10. Drop your tuning file in WinOLS and go through the steps.
11. Click on the binoculars icon on your left toolbar.
12. Click on the black hat to open and select the 24-7chiptuningfiles database to compare projects.
13. Select the desired file and double click to make your purchase as shown on the left image (top for mobile users).